With us now into 2019 we thought we would take a look back at all our achievements over the past calendar year.
2018 was a fantastic year for Darcey Quigley & Co, with many highlights, success and results.
Here is a breakdown of all our key successes:
- We recovered over £20 million pounds on behalf of our clients
- We featured in the ITN documentary “Credit Champions“
- Shortlisted for 3 awards at the first ever Women in Credit Awards, celebrated during the Credit 500 Gala at London.
- Managing Director Lynne Darcey Quigley was awarded her Fellow Membership by the Chartered Institute of Credit Management(CICM).
- Shortlisted for Collections & Recoveries Service Provider of the Year at the Credit Awards.
- We became FCA Approved.
- ISO9001 Accredited.
- ISO27001 Accredited.
- We were one of the first 300 signatories to the HM Treasury’s Women in Finance Charter.
- We were shortlisted in the Best Contact Centre Team category at the CCR Awards.
- Recruited 5 new members to the team.
- Moved to bigger premises.
We are sure 2019 is going to be even better!