Please find below our standard terms and conditions that apply in all circumstances unless otherwise agreed in writing.
UK & International Standard Terms & Conditions
- Our fee is taken from the oldest invoice date.
- Our service is risk-free with our no win, no fee packages (excluding ancillary & international recovery fees; all of which have been detailed below).
- Fees are applicable to recovered monies, products, equipment and contra payments.
- Only upon successful recovery will we apply a minimum fee* based on the agreed rate for UK debts. The minimum fee will be taken when the fee published is less than the minimum.
- Cases cancelled by the client after instruction has been received will be charged at the agreed fee rate unless special conditions apply: i.e. the case is yet to be actioned by us, the case is liquidated, or they enter into a CVA.
- Where we investigate and identify that clients have actually received the missing payments, prior to instruction, Darcey Quigley & Co will charge an administration fee in line with our current fee structure.
- Providing us with all the relevant facts to secure recovery is key to our approach and this includes known disputes. Our recovery team will always ask you if any part of the debt is disputed and discuss the options. If after we have discussed the case and a dispute is produced which we were not made aware of in the initial instruction, which leads us to close the case, we will charge an admin fee of £250.
- Upon successful recovery of your debt, our fee will be charged in line with our published terms. Fees are invoiced on receipt of each individual payment made towards the outstanding debt.
- Clients are prohibited from using our company name – Darcey Quigley & Co in any discussions or communication with your customer unless we have received formal recovery Where we identify our name has been used you will be liable for a fee of £250.
- All our fees are subject to VAT.
- Our invoice terms are strictly 7 days from the date of our invoice.
Additional Terms & Conditions for International Recovery
- A minimum fee of 20%, or £250 of the sum recovered will be applied on debts successfully recovered.
- A retainer of £250 will be charged. This will be fully refundable upon successful recovery.
*Based on agreed fee, prior to instruction.
Our calls may be recorded for training purposes.