Please find below our standard terms and conditions that apply in all circumstances unless otherwise agreed in writing.
UK & International Standard Terms & Conditions
1. Our fee is taken from the oldest invoice date.
2. Our service is risk free with our no win, no fee packages (excluding ancillary & international
retainer fees; all of which have been detailed below)
3. Fees are applicable to recovered monies, products, equipment and contra payments.
4. Only upon successful recovery will we apply a minimum fee of £120 for UK debt. The minimum fee will be taken
when the fee published is less than the minimum order value.
5. Cases cancelled by the client after instruction, will be charged at the agreed fee rate unless special
conditions apply: i.e. the case is yet to be actioned by us, the case is liquidated, or they enter into a C V A.
6. Where we investigate and identify that clients have received the missing payments, prior to instruction,
Darcey Quigley & Co will charge an administration fee in line with our current fee structure.
7. Providing us with all the relevant facts to secure recovery is key to our approach and this includes
known disputes. Our recovery team will always ask you if any part of the debt is disputed and discuss
the options. If after we have discussed the case and a dispute is produced which we were not made
aware of in the initial instruction, which leads us to close the case, we will charge an admin fee of £250.
8. Upon successful recovery of your debt, our fee will be charged in line with our published terms. Fees are
invoiced on receipt of recovered monies, products, equipment and contra payments.
9. Clients are prohibited from using our company name – Darcey Quigley & Co in any discussions or
communication with your customer unless we have received formal recovery instruction. Where we
identify our name has been used you will be liable for a fee of £250.
10. Our charge is calculated on the gross principal sum.
11. All our fees are subject to VAT.
12. Our invoice terms are strictly 7 days from date of our invoice.
13. A fee of £125 will be applicable if Darcey Quigley & Co are instructed to serve the Pre-Action Protocol
Additional Terms & Conditions for International Recovery
14. A retainer of £250 will be charged. This will be fully refundable on successful recovery.
15. A minimum fee* of £250 will be taken when the fee published is less than the minimum order value.
*Based on agreed fee, prior to instruction.