Darcey Quigley & Co, the UK’s leading Commercial Debt Recovery provider, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Consultant to play a pivotal role within their Business Development Team to support the ongoing growth of the business.
The role is ideal for a Business Development Consultant who has proved to be successful in an outbound B2B role, has the drive and determination to succeed and provide exceptional service, ideally gained with a professional services environment.
- Promoting our services to key decision makers throughout the UK, by telephone, based on information gathered by highly successful marketing strategies.
- Building and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally, to ensure SLA’s are achieved and maximise efficiency.
- Intelligent and proactive diary management throughout the business development cycle to exceed business revenue targets and KPI’s.
- Identifying need level of potential clients and providing a solution to those needs.
- Record vital data to assist our Marketing Department on strategy planning.
- Proven success in a B2B business development role, where key decision makers were at a senior level within the business.
- Natural negotiator with the ability to maximise the opportunity potential, provide a solution to the clients needs and secure us as their commercial debt recovery partner.
- Commercial aware, with the ability to keep up to date with industry trends and news.
- Experienced working within an outbound telephone environment.
- Emotionally resilient with a positive and proactive work ethic.
- IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and CRM systems. (ideally Salesforce)
As well as a competitive salary, the following benefits are provided:
- Uncapped Commission.
- Generous Company Pension Scheme.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Continuous training and development.
- Free Parking.
To apply please send your CV using the link below