We are currently recruiting. More details below and how to apply.
Darcey Quigley & Co, are the UK’s leading Commercial Pre-Litigation Telephone Debt Recovery specialists, we have an exciting opportunity for 3 experienced New Business Consultant to play a pivotal role in supporting the ongoing growth of the business.
Darcey Quigley are expanding our New Business Development department with the creation of 3 more desks.
This opportunity allows you to bring your expertise and knowledge of lead generation and prospecting, aiding in building your desk, pipeline and on-going accounts. The role involves high volumes of calls prospecting & qualifying potential leads. An understanding of client’s terms & invoice process is pivotal in identifying future clients to grow your account management base.
This role would suit an experienced B2B consultant with 3 years or new graduate with 1 year B2B experience.
The key duties are:
Skills and Experience:
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
• Excellent telephone manner
• Comfortable in dealing with senior Financial executives.
• This role would suit an experienced B2B sales rep with 3 year’s experience or New Graduate with 1 year B2B experience.
• Proven Track record
• Keen for new experience, responsibility furthering career opportunity and growing with the business.
• Uncapped Commission
• 4x Years Death in Service (Commencing after 6 month of service)
• Great Pension (Commencing after 3 month of service)
• Free Annual Gym Membership (Commencing after 6 months)
• Ongoing Incentives
• Free Parking
• 3pm Friday Finish
Job Type: Full-time 35 hr week mon-fri
Salary: Achievable OTE – £40,000
Are You Looking for a New Challenge?
We are currently seeking a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our team. The role will be to support the administration involved in the day to day running of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to take on this role and grow within a professional business environment.
Responsibilities of the Administrator Assistant:
• Carry out the correct due-diligence checks and research information on new cases received for recovery
• Accurately enter all case information onto our CRM for our Collections Team
• Instruct ancillary services and liaise with Sheriff officers & Bailiff agrents to obtain updates/reports
• Produce completed report from Agents for our Collection Team
• Complete daily reports to deadlines within the day
• Answering of the telephone and dealing with calls in a professional manner
• Assist with data entry and other administration support when required
Requirements of the Administrator Asssitant:
• Basic skills in Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
• Good communication skills
• Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
• Work efficiently with good time management
• Understanding of how to deal with confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Appetite for development & progression
Full training and support will be given to build your growth and development at Darcey Quigley.
Hours of Work -: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Salary – £16,000.00 – £18,000.00 (Depending on Experience)
Darcey Quigley & Co are looking for an experienced Credit Controller who is looking to be challenged. The candidate will need to be resilient, professional and be an expert negotiator.
You will be responsible for representing a number of different brands and dealing with their challenging customers, chasing overdue and outstanding invoices. You will need to be investigative and have great attention to detail as you try to negotiate payment for our clients.
The job is challenging but very rewarding. You will be supported by a number of key employees within the business and given training and career development.
If you think you have what it takes and you can think quickly on your feet, why not put your experience to the test and get in touch with us today.
The role includes, but is not limited, to the following responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be a natural negotiator with a confident and professional approach. Be able to work effectively as part of a team and prioritise a busy case load using their own initiative.
Below are the key skills required for the position, however full training will be provided:
As well as a competitive salary, the following benefits are provided:
Generous Company Pension Scheme
Death in Service Benefit
Continuous training and development.Free Parking
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year