Never Used Debt Recovery Before?
Today, many companies are forced to write off thousands of pounds of bad debt every year due to late payers. Small Businesses and sub contractors wrote off a whopping £2.8bn last year in the construction sector alone according to Bibby Financial Services.
Many are unaware of the options available when collecting their overdue accounts:
– Some send out LBA’s to their debtors address and hear no response.
– Some use the legal route by appointing solicitors to deal with the case, which can be very costly and timely process.
– Some claim on their credit insurance and only get part of their debt recovered.
Using a commercial debt recovery company is the perfect solution before embarking upon the legal route or claiming your insurance. This is due to faster timescales, quicker outcome and all delivered in a very cost effective manner.
- We have a 93% success rate
- All cases are actioned within 1 hour of instruction
- Average turnaround time is 16 days
- We are specialists in a wide range of industries and work with SME’s to large multinationals
- No commercial risk to your business, as we only charge upon successful recovery of your overdue funds
- You will receive a full case update or payment within 48 hours
- You will have a dedicated senior credit management consultant
- We will aim to recover all costs you are entitled to (Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998), covering your debt recovery costs
Do you have any overdue or problem accounts that are troubling you at the moment? Don’t wait any longer and improve your cash flow by contacting us today on 01698 821 468 or [email protected].
Would we be the correct debt recovery partner for your business?
View our literature below: