Do you work in the manufacturing industry?
Debt Recovery Specialists in the Manufacturing Industry
According to statistics the UK is currently the ninth largest manufacturing nation in the world. Contributing massively to the global economy.
However, in a recent survey carried out in December 2017, it was found that 41.4% of manufacturing businesses said they were owed between £21,000 and £40,000 in late payments.
Having worked with some of the UK’s largest manufacturing companies we fully understand the importance of getting paid within credit terms and without having to instruct a third party to recover your monies.
Unfortunately, many companies face daily challenges of continual chasing of invoices with no success. This is when action needs to be taken…. What next?
Use Debt Recovery – Prior to using the legal system and claiming on your credit insurance
So why choose Darcey Quigley & Co?
- All cases are actioned within 1 hour of instruction
- You will have a dedicated senior credit management consultant
- You will receive a full case update or payment within 48 hours
- We have a 93% success rate
- We will aim to recover all costs you are entitled to (Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998), covering your recovery costs
- We are specialists in a wide range of industries and work with SME’s to large multinationals
- No commercial risk to your business, as we only charge upon successful recovery of your overdue funds
If you have any overdue or problematic accounts you would like to discuss, contact us today to see how we could assist you in recovering these debts. Call 01698 821468 or email [email protected]