Are You a Subbie Owed Money?
Are you owed money from completed work and are given the excuse of “my client hasn’t paid me, so I can’t pay you”
On average, subcontractors wait 107 days to receive payment, with only 5% receiving payment within 30 days*. With payment not forthcoming for many businesses it is imperative that action is taken.
Late payment to any business can have a detrimental impact on cash flow and business development – and in some cases business closure. If you ever find yourself in a situation where payment is not forthcoming, and money is tight – remember Darcey Quigley can help.
Why we are successful:
- All Debts Actioned Within 1 Hour
- Telephone recovery specialists
- Maintain Relationships with Both Clients and Debtors
- We Work Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998
- Specialist in Multiple Industries
- UK and Worldwide
- Experts in overdue application for payments and outstanding retention money
- We communicate directly with QS’s if required
Take back control of what is really yours. If you have completed subcontract work and have yet to be paid, we are here to help get your money fast. Contact a member of the team today on 01698 821468 or email [email protected]. For more information visit our website: www.darceyquigley.co.uk