Commercial Debt Recovery – Changing Perceptions
Here at Darcey Quigley & Co we pride ourselves in providing a professional service to our clients, being honest and upfront at all times.
However the debt recovery industry over the years has created a bad perception for itself, through debt collection companies not acting ethically and through people misunderstanding what we actually do.
In July, Darcey Quigley & Co celebrated our 10 Year Anniversary, so we conducted a survey in order to gauge what people really think of our industry.
Results from the survey concluded that 51% of those surveyed said that the words “debt recovery” creates the image of “Enforcers” in their mind. This is something we need to change.
Our industry is also a regular talking point in the media. Last week an article was released detailing a debt collection company that was taking clients’ money up front to collect a debt, collecting their overdue accounts and not returning the funds to the client. Leaving many businesses unable to continue trading.
This is not uncommon as we have been instructed in the past to recover debts from a debt recovery company who were withholding funds from their client, stories like this is what creates a bad perception for our industry.
Since our beginnings in 2007, Darcey Quigley has gone from strength to strength, working with clients that we have worked with from day one, as well as gaining new clients every day. In the last year we have increased our workforce, implemented a cutting-edge CRM system, built and launched a new website, implemented a brand refresh, which reflects our core values and established a marketing department to ensure more frequent and consistent communications with regards to our business and the industry.
We are trying to change the perception of debt recovery. Have a look at our brand new corporate video! WATCH HERE
So why choose Darcey Quigley & Co?
- All cases are actioned within 1 hour of instruction
- You will have a dedicated senior credit management consultant
- You will receive a full case update or payment within 48 hours
- We have a 93% success rate
- We will aim to recover all costs you are entitled to (Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, covering your recovery costs.
- We are specialists in a wide range of industries and work with SME’s to large multinationals
- No commercial risk to your business, as we only charge upon successful recovery of your overdue funds
If you have any overdue or problematic accounts you would like to discuss, contact us today to see how we could assist you in recovering these debts. Call 01698 821468 or email [email protected]