Is the art of conversation dead?
Is the art of conversation dead? We don’t think so.
Today many debt recovery companies do not have any direct contact with your debtor, a letter through the door or an email are the most common ways to chase debt. However, this is not the best way.
Telephone debt recovery is key to the success of Darcey Quigley & Co. The ability to speak directly with debtors, arranging payments, understanding their reason for non-payment and ultimately showing our client’s intentions to debtors allows us to quickly make a judgment of each case, with a 93% success rate this proves that telephone recovery does work.
Alongside telephone recovery we also issue your debtor with the relevant legal notice, showing our clients intentions and that payment is wanted.
Why the telephone is more effective
Unlike emails, which are deleted time and time again by debtors, if phoned they are more than likely to answer as they are unaware of who is phoning them.
You can contact anyone at any time around the world in a matter of seconds.
It is much easier to have a reasonable chat with debtors, to understand their side of the story and come to a mutual agreement for payment. Rather than do this through email/letter which is time-consuming and excuses can be given for not receiving them. Maintaining a relationship with your debtor is a priority for us and we tailor our approach to ensure brand protection. Outsourcing allows you to remain impartial and to keep your professional relationship intact, our telephone strategy allows us to protect this relationship as we are actually speaking with the debtor on a regular basis and can fully understand their situation.
If you have any accounts that are troubling you, contact us today to see how we can assist your accounts department in recovering these overdue funds to prevent any further strain on your cash flow or resources. Don’t delay as time could be the difference between you receiving payment or not.
The power of outsourcing is key in recovering aged debts. So why choose Darcey Quigley & Co?
- All cases are actioned within 1 hour of instruction
- We are specialists in a wide range of industries and work with SME’s to large multinationals
- No commercial risk to your business, as we only charge upon successful recovery of your overdue funds
- You will receive a full case update or payment within 48 hours
- We have a 93% success rate
- You will have a dedicated senior credit management consultant
- We will aim to recover all costs you are entitled to (Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998), covering your recovery costs